Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Found Photos ...


These are more of the pictures I found in the beat-up photo album at Goodwill. A couple of photos were dated between 1918 and 1929.

I think this shot must have been taken outside a school, although I'm not sure why this guy is holding a doll.

 I think this girl is holding the same doll.

That poor little toy sure got around!
This pretty girl appears in a lot of shots.
I think her brother is the guy with the rad hair-do from last week.


The girls must be best friends ... they appear to be having a lot of fun!

It still makes me sad to think someone threw away these precious family mementos of days gone by. Especially since there is no way to identify who is in these photos. Sigh.

Be sure to join us for "Vintage Weekly"!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely photos, I still find amazing that anyone would give these up. At least you give them some kind of lasting memory by posting them. Thanks for sharing:)

Judy said...

I like the third image!! She just looks so pretty!!
I wonder if people have made digital copies, and then have no idea what to do with the originals...

Carole said...

What a fabulous and lucky find!

I collect vintage photographs (those that strike a cord), but never, ever, find a vintage album w/ photos still attached. More often than not the photos have been removed to be sold separately.

Thanks for sharing. :)

And thank you for stopping by my blog this past week.

Nice to know that some readers/friends are still out there within reach. :-)

Beth Niquette said...

I wonder who they were? They look like fun. (grin)