Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goodwill Scrapbook, Page 6, Final Page

This baby picture was newer than the rest I found in the album, and had no label.
Sigh.


"Larry - Market St., SE ?"


"Mom, Grandma '49"


"Sybil, Grandma '49"


"Larry, Me '51"

This is it, the final page of old photos I found in the scrapbook at the Goodwill surplus store.
Maybe it's time to do more shopping?
What else ... will I find? ...
You'll be the first to know! Um, maybe second, er ... well, you will find out eventually!

4 comments:

JANN said...

sometimes when I look at old photos on Ebay I like to hope that I would run across someone that was related to me and I would find them but no luck so far - lol. I love old photo's too - can you imagine someone just throwing them away? Guess they had no one to pass them down to?

Lois said...

I think you need to go find some more of these old pictures!

Beth Niquette said...

It is hard these wonderful pictures, which seem so precious to someone, were missed. How cool that you are able to post them here.

I love those dress suits the ladies were wearing! (grin)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love old photos! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment.