Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sissie ... Somewhere in Europe


Back in 1988 or so my little sissie lived with us for a year while we were stationed in Germany. We took lots and lots of pictures, which I have been trying to save from a box of photos that got caught in a roof drip (ack!!!). Sigh. This is one of the photos I managed to convert from a negative - (see the process I used HERE.)

I have sincerely missed Al's "Sunday Scans" ... but guess what? Al has introduced me to a new meme! Jane's "Vintage Weekly"!!! I can't wait to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I love this picture. Look at Sissy--isn't she young and cute?! lol Vintage Weekly, eh? Well, I shall have to see if I can make that one. Love you, SissyBoo.

Jane said...

Nice photo, thanks for sharing at the meme:)