Thursday, July 29, 2010

Old Photo - electrical hearts!


In January of 1980 ... several years before they welcomed me into their family ... Grampa and Grandma G took a trip from Oregon to Arizona, with many stops in between.


At one of the campgrounds, they took pictures of this electrical box ...
Probably because it scared them!


But guess what ... up in the corner of the photo ... I spied a pair of ...
Electrical Hearts! Do you see them?

To see hearts old and new, from all over the world, visit Random Hearts and participate in this week's Guest Heart Thursday!

6 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

It took me a minute but I do see the hearts, great catch on that one.

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, for heaven's sake! No, I didn't notice them--but I'm not surprised you did. lol You are truly the Queen of Hearts, Sissy dear!

Lois said...

That would scare me too, but I like the hearts!

Bill said...

That is a shocking case of amateur wiring. I do hope they've fixed it up by now.

Nefertiti said...

ca date dit donc ca devait etre un peu dangereux...

bon w end ;O)

Terry said...

Howdy Clytie
You are so amazing !
I love the inspiration you provide for this tired old cowgirl to keep looking for those awesome blessings that surround us daily .
Big Texas Hugs
Happy Trails