Thursday, May 17, 2012

Family Letter - Found at Goodwill


I found this partial letter in a bin at the Goodwill Outlet Store sometime back ...
What a wonderful letter - I only wish the first half of it had been there!

"-ses who pose for some clothes (fashion), jewels, necklaces, lipsticks, makeup, products, fragrances, creams, etc ... also I get some cinema's books, I like period "Great Hollywood" with Marilyn Monroe, my idol, John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Rita Hayworth, Audrey Hepburn, Tippi Bedson (?), Nathalie Wood, Lana Turner, etc ... It was golden age of the cinema, also I like aeronautic and space, history: The First and Second World War.
I'm very happy to have received a letter from you and to hear my gift was pleased you a lot.
I hope you're in good health and work well at school.
Mae (?), I'm well, thank you.
See you soon!
I kiss you
Your cousin John
P.S. I kiss your parents Kai (?) and Casey very strong. I often think of them."

Even though this letter does not have a heart, it is FULL of heart ... and therefore I am going to link it up with "Guest Heart Thursday!"

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

What a darling letter! lol I like the "I kiss you," instead of I miss you! lol Wonder if this is a "kissin' cousin?!"