Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Europe 1978, Part 1


I couldn't believe it when I found 2 photo albums at the Goodwill Outlet Store ... full of wonderful pictures from someone's trip to Europe.

On the flyleaf of each album is written  "Europe 1978". There are no other identifying marks. Some of the photos have small typewritten identification tags, but most are missing. I have had a blast trying to identify some of the more famous places!

This is one of the shots taken in Ireland ...don't you just love the contrast of the cart being driven past the car?

The albums include shots from: Ireland, England, France and Italy.
I can't imagine how they ended up at the Goodwill.

But ... someone's loss is my gain!!!


1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

THAT is a cool cart! lol
Someday I want to go to Ireland--such a land of contrasts--as is seen here.